The beachfront Cabarete Villa La Bandera in the Dominican Republic close to Cabarete will enchant you with coco palm studded ocean views and its unique combination of rustic chic and laidback luxury. Sunny Caribbean colors under a traditional thatched roof preside in delightful paradox with elegant interiors, state of the art stainless steel kitchen, luxurious bathrooms, a sleek modern pool and deck. Furniture crafted from gorgeous Indonesian, European and native hardwoods provides a warm, natural touch throughout. Just beyond the pool, a white sandy beach with turquoise tide pools beckons.
The master suite features a king bed with ocean views through two pairs of French doors that open to the pool, gardens and the beach beyond. A luxurious en-suite bathroom inspires spa-like relaxation. A second bedroom also features ocean views and a luxe bath. A stand-out feature of this property is that each of the six guest suites ((4 kings, 4 fulls), are afforded privacy by the U shape wrap around design, making this an ideal place to host multiple couples, families or a group of friends. Cook up a feast in the gourmet kitchen or have one catered for you as you entertain on a thatched terrace suspended over a tropical pond. Bask in the caresses of the trade winds or employ the central air conditioning throughout the entire villa. Fully staffed with two housekeepers, so you can lounge in lazy luxury for a truly restorative vacation experience.
Our proactive concierge will streamline the booking and reservation process, and tailor your vacation precisely to your liking. Action-packed adventures with jungle ziplines, horse back riding, boating and water sports? You got it. Poolside pedicures, a full time nanny, and candle lit dinners on the sand? We will make it happen. World class golfing, rum tasting and cigar sampling? Yes, yes and yes.
Copyright © 360Luxury. All rights reserved.
Fully staffed with two housekeepers. Central air conditioning in the entire villa.
Vacation Rental Features
- Air Conditioning
- BBQ area
- Beach & pool towels
- Billiard Table
- Cable TV
- Catering available
- Close to schools
- Close to shops
- Covered parking
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Fully furnished
- Grocery shopping service
- Linen & towels
- You can walk barefoot under the palm trees to the beach from this residence - and enjoy views of the sea from the pool and terrace
- The inner living space is light and cool with tiles underfoot, a lounge and a billiards table
- The family-sized kitchen is spacious and has all necessary appliances
- There are 6 suites in total, including 4 spacious kingsize bedrooms, some of which open directly to the garden
- There are 2 further twin bedrooms, both with queen-sized beds
- All bedrooms have an ensuite bathroom and are on the same level
- The raised terrace has a thatched roof and views of the lawn and pool
- The pool is gently shelving, suiting smaller children
- Lush tropical garden with lawned area, hibiscus, palm areca, seagrape and coconut trees
- Shops within walking distance
- Around 30 minutes from Gregorio Luperon International Airport by car/ taxi and airport pick up is available by arrangement
- We would recommend car hire for this residence; covered parking is available
- No pool gate; that small children need to be watched closely as the doors to the pool and garden from the house may typically be open
- The terrace around the house is raised up, with a small drop that could be an issue with smaller tots
- WiFi and cable TV are available
- Price includes a concierge service, two housekeepers and gardener, plus linens and towels
- Additional services can be booked, including catering and a grocery shopping service - ask on booking for more information
- A high chair, crib and nanny are also available - please ask on booking
- There is central air conditioning throughout
- Minimum stay is 3 nights