This stunning and serene luxury rental on a private cul de sac is located just a short and pleasant stroll away from the oceanfront Beach Club Restaurant and pools. This spacious villa combines comfortable and casual ranch-style living with expert craftsmanship and luxurious details. An enormous master bedroom suite enjoys maximum privacy and tranquility at the far end of the villa, while a second master is located on the guest wing along with two other guest bedrooms.
Each master bedroom features a large and luxurious spa bathroom with marble counters, walls, shower and bath. Elegant and cool coral stone floors feel lovely underfoot in the living room and hallways, while Mexican terracotta tiles grace the bedrooms and mahogany wood floors enhance the audio visual room. Expansive tile terraces extend from the house to encircle the free form aqua pool with teak wood decking and a convenient outdoor pool shower. An open flow living area features seamless indoor and outdoor views to the verdant gardens. Top of the line mattresses and linens, hardwood beds, elegant decor and gourmet kitchen with state of the art stainless appliances. This villa rental’s four bedrooms and 4 1/2 bathrooms will tempt you to turn a heavenly vacation retreat into year round Caribbean residence!
Our on-site concierge provides a complete range of services for your convenience and pleasure. From support throughout the booking process, to pre-planning your vacation itinerary, to granting last minute spontaneous requests during your stay, we aim to make dreams, big and small, come true. From chauffer and catering to babysitting and spa services to hiking, biking and watersport excursions, we make it happen for you.
Copyright © 360Luxury. All rights reserved.
This one-story villa with private pool and comfortable outdoor living space is just a minute from the beach in a private cul-de-sac and sleeps up to 8. Enjoy ranch-style living at its best: a great outdoor terrace with sofas and a BBQ overlooking the pool and gardens. Along with a freeform pool, there’s also a hot tub and jacuzzi. The residence is laid out offering plenty of privacy all round, with three bedrooms in one wing and a private suite in the other. It’s a great place for a large family stay or a couple of families vacationing together but note a few considerations for younger travelers under Things To Know, below.
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE
- The indoor-outdoor feel: the comfortable wrap around terrace has loungers and sofas so you can simply relax and watch the kids play in the pool
- The pool - freeform and with a stone waterfall, surrounded by lawns, loungers and tropical plants
- The residence also has a hot tub and jacuzzi and an outdoor pool shower
- If you want to be inside, there’s a generous living space with sofas, a TV area and a dining area, all with views of the garden
- The bedrooms are large and spacious: three double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms all at one end of the villa plus a private suite at the other end
- The bathrooms are beautiful: tiled and spa-inspired with shower and bath
- There’s a well equipped kitchen and catering and grocery delivery can be arranged
- It’s well located for restaurants, beaches and watersports, and is walking distance from the Beach Club Restaurant and pools
- A concierge service, housekeeper and gardener are included in the rental, as are linens and towels and beach and pool towels
THINGS TO KNOW
- The villa is around 30 minutes from Gregorio Luperon International Airport by car/ taxi and airport pick up is available by arrangement
- It’s in a cul de sac with neighbors nearby rather than a private plot
- The pool does not have a gate
- Small children will need to be watched carefully as the living area is completely open to the outside
- All the bedrooms have a double bed rather than twin beds
- WiFi and cable TV are available
- Additional services can be booked, including catering and a grocery shopping service - ask on booking for more information
- A high chair, crib and nanny are also available - please ask on booking
- Every room has air conditioning and a ceiling fan
- The residence has a 3 night minimum stay
Sea Horse Ranch, close to Cabarete in the Dominican Republic, in which the vacation rental villa is situated, is a resort of more than 250 acres designed by the architects Edward Durell Stone & Associates and built largely in the 1990s. The gated development has a beach club and restaurant, a tennis club, and an equestrian center and riding trails. Sea Horse Ranch is about a 10-minute drive from two oceanfront towns that offer shopping, restaurants and night life: Cabarete, with about 37,500 people, and the larger Sosúa, with about 70,000 residents. Puerto Plata’s international airport is about a 15-minute drive from Sea Horse Ranch, and Cibao International Airport in Santiago is about 1.5 hours away.